Adai Dosa is made with rice and lentils. It is very good for health as lentils are rich in protein. This dosa has awesome taste, is also crispy and light …
1 cup raw rice
1 cup thur dhal
1 cup channa dhal
1 cup black gram dhal
1 inch ginger
2 green chillies
1 onion chopped
coriander leaves chopped
oil for roasting
1. Soak rice and all the dhals in water for 4 hours.
2. Grind the dhals with ginger, green chillies, onion or u can put on dosa later. Grind the ingredients into a rough paste.
3. Now add the salt and coriander leaves.
4. Adai can be prepared immediately or after fermenting for 6 to 8 hrs.
5. Heat a skillet (tava). Spread a tsp of oil and pour about a ladle of dosa batter using a rounded spoon. Cover with lid. When it becomes golden brown, loosen the edges & flip it over. Let it cook for a minute.Transfer it to a plate.
6. Serve dosa with coconut chutney or onion chutney.
– Recipe by Sujothi Shetty, OMAN