2 small green cucumbers/ ooruda thekkare / gauti cucumbers
2 cups raw rice
1 1/2 coconuts
jaggery to taste
1 tsp salt
ghee for frying
1. Soak the rice for a few hrs.
2. Peel the cucumber and chop into big slices.
3. Grind rice, coconut and cucumber to a coarse paste.
4. Then add jaggery, salt and cardamom powder.
5. Keep it aapam consistency.
6. Place the tava over flame and smear with a little ghee.
7. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it evenly.
8. Then sprinkle a little ghee on top of the dosa and turn it over.
9. Let it brown.
10. Remove and serve with white butter.
– Recipe by Navanitha B Shetty