easy and quick recipe to prepare Prawns Hinga udak.
- 1kg prawns
- 1 full grated coconut
- 25 bedgi dried red chilies
- Big marble size tamarind
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- grind grated coconut, red chilies, tamarind into a fine paste
- Boil the prawns when half done add the ground paste .
- when masala comes to boil, disolve the hing with water stir it and add it to the curry
- switch off the flame and add coconut oil, close the lid and allow curry to rest for 5 minutes
- Prawns Hinga udak is ready to be served with rice/dosa.
Recipe courtesy : Nirmala Bhat