Benda (Okra) Sagle prepared commonly in every GSb household.
- Greated coconut -1 cup
- Dry red chillies- Byadagi-4,Parekal -3
- Tamarind-tamarind seed size
- Coriander seeds-11/2 tsp
- Methi-1/4 tsp
- Bhindi or Okra-250gms
- Mustard seeds-1tsp
- Curry leaves
- Roast dry red chillies with little oil
- Roast coriander seeds and methi seeds together with little oil
- Grind redchlies, coriander seeds and methi seeds together add greated coconut and tamarind and grind it with little water to a semi coarse paste
- Wash and choop bhindi in to 1″pieces
- In a cook pan add bhindi,ground masala and salt mix well add little water and cook 1 whistle.
- open the lid and season with mustard seeds and curry leaves