Quick and easy recipe to prepare stuffed gobhi parathas
- coriander seeds : 4 tbsp
- Jeera : 3 tsp
- kalonji : 2 tsp
- fennel seeds : 2 tsp
- amchur powder : 1 tsp
- turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp
- red chilli powder : 2 tsp
- chopped coriander leaves : 1/2 cup
- chopped green chilli : 1
- cauliflower : 1 bowl
- roast 4 tbsp of coriander seeds, 3 tsp Jeera, 2 tsp kalonji, 2 tsp fennel seeds and roughly grind them. Grate 1/2 cauliflower or use chopper.
- Mix the spices and cauliflower in a bowl to that add 1/2 tsp rock salt, 1 tsp amchur powder, 1/2 tsp haldi and 2 tsp red chilli powder and half cup chopped coriander leaves. Add 1 finely chopped green chilli, 4 garlic cloves grated and salt to taste.
- Make dough like normal chappati dough and flatten a small ball of dough and fill it with 3 tsp filling and seal the dough then dip in dry flour n gently roll it out.
- Cook on tava both sides on very low flame so that the filling cooks well.
- Then apply ghee or butter.
Recipe courtesy : Swati Pai Ghatkar