2 Medium Size Onion.
1 Medium Size Tomato.
3 Cloves Garlic.
1 pcs Ginger (Small).
1 Cup Fresh Green Peas.
½ Tablespoon Chili Powder.
½ Tablespoon Turmeric Powder.
½ Tablespoon Coriander Powder.
1 Tablespoon Grama Masala Powder.
Oil as per required
Salt as per required
Fresh Coriander per required
1) Peel Onion and microwave them for 2 minutes.
2) Cut tomato and Onion in to half
3) Take grinder add Tomato n Onion n grind it for 30 secs on medium speed. Expect green peas, chili powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Grama Masala Powder…
4) Take non stick kadai, Put oil as required heat the oil and put our grinded paste to it. Reduce heat n Stir till all the moisture is evaporated and paste become dry…
5) Reduce heat to medium, add fresh green peas n stir. Green peas will start to give away some water. Add chili powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Grama Masala Powder and Salt. Stir the mixer till it become thick…
6) Add fresh chopped Coriander and serve with steamed rice.
Recipe By : Rajneesh Gunaji Patil
like our facebook page for more GSB Recipes 🙂