SMALL BANGUDE MUNCHI GASSI – Recipe by Padmanayana Vasudeva, Muscat, OMAN
10 – 15 Bangude
20 long red chillies
1/2 tsp pepper corns
4 tsp coriander seeds
1/4 tsp methi seeds
1/2 tsp aoma
3/4 tsp haldi
2 small lemon size tamarind
3 ‘ piece ginger
4 green chillies
6 cloves of garlic for grinding
6 cloves of garlic for cooking
1. Clean the fish nicely, add lemon juice and salt,clean 1 more time.
2. Grind all the dry masalas in to a fine paste.
3. Fry small cut onion in to golden brown.
4. Add the ground masala and fry for a minute.
5. Add ginger, green chillies, water and mix well.
6. Let the masala boil.
7. Add the fishes into the masala and cook till done.
8. Lastly add 6 crushed garlic with little oil.