Quick and easy recipe to prepare beetroot cutlet
- 5-6 medium Beetroot
- 2-3 medium.potatoes
- 1 cup boiled green peas carrots and french beans( optional)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- Few coriander leaves chopped fine
- 1 green chilli chopped fine
- 1 tspn Chaat masala
- 1/2 spn chilli powder
- 1/2 spn pepper powder
- Generous pinch of garam masala
- Salt as per taste
- Bread crumbs as per requirements (2 cups)
Boil and grate the Beetroots, boil and mash or grate the potatoes. To this add the remaining ingredients mentioned above.
Mix well and make round balls or give any shape with cookie cutters.
Keep it in the fridge for 30 mins. Or till ready for frying.
Roll the cutlets in sooji/semolina and shallow fry on medium heat till golden and crisp.
Recipy Curtosy : Gracy Mendon