Lets go ahead and learn how to prepare urad rice dosa.
Ingredients Required :
- Split black gram dal(Urad dal)-1/2 cup
- Dosa rice-3/4 cup
- All purpose flour(maida)-1 1/2 cups
- Salt-to taste
- Soak the Urad dal and dosa rice separately in 3-4.
- Grind it in a grinder separately and Mix both the batters together and rest the batter overnight night to get fermented.
- Transfer the maida in a wide vessel and fill it with water (7-8 cups),ensure there are no lumps and let it soak in water overnight.
- Next day the maida will be settled down beneath the vessel,carefully discard the water and mix the maida batter to the above dal batter and beat it well.
- Add salt to taste,adjust the batter to a medium consistency,not very thick nor thin.
- You may add the salt in the dal batter previous night itself.
- Heat the tawa,clean it with a wet cloth, Drizzle it with oil and spread a ladle of batter o a round shape.
- close the lid and cook for a minute or two,open the lid and flip the dosa to the other side and roast it turns crisp and brown.
- Everytime you spread dosa wipe the tawa with a clean, wet cloth so that the dosa gets spread easily.
- serve it hot with chutney for breakfast or evening Snacks.
do share your recipe on this website by mailing it us at email@example.com and win exiting prizes every month