Easy and quick recipe to prepare Goan style mushroom chilli fry.
- 200 gm button mushrooms cut into thin slices
- 1 big onion chopped into thin slice
- 2-3 green chillies slit into 2 pieces
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Haldi
- 1/2 tsp pepper pd
- Pinch of red chilli powder
- Generous pinch of Garam masala powder
- 2tsp cooking oil
- 1tbsp coriander leaves
- Salt as required
Heat oil in a kadai..add onions and sauté till light brown…
add pinch of salt and green chillies, sauté for a min.
add mushrooms stir.
add all spice powders and salt.
sauté till mushrooms leave water.
continue to cook till all water has evaporated and you see oil in mixture.
sauté till mushrooms turn a light golden, add coriander leaves.
mushroom chilli fry is ready to be served 🙂
Recipe courtesy : Vidya Shenoy