Simple and easy recipe to prepare Prawns dry fry, a good starter for any occasion.
For 500 grams of medium size shrimps
1. 1 tbs chilly powder
2. 1 tbs roasted coriander powder
3. half tbs turmeric powder
4. 2 tbs of ginger garlic paste
5. Coconut oil for shallow fry
6. Juice of one medium size lime.
7. 3 or 4 green chillies slit and handful of curry leaves
8. Salt to taste
Clean and devein the shrimps and marinate it with chilly powder,coriander powder, turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste. Keep the marinated shrimps in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the shrimps for about 15 minutes or till it is cooked tossing them regularly.
Fry the curry leaves and green chillies in oil till you get the aroma and mix it well with the cooked shrimps. Squeeze the lemon juice over it and the dish is ready to be served.
Recipe courtesy : Anil Kumar Ramdas