- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- chopped almonds and pistachios for garnishing
- Heat butter in a saucepan and fry coconut for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Remove from flame.
- Heat milk and add sugar.Keep stirring and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Add fried coconut and cinnamon and cook over low flame for 6-7 minutes or until milk dries.
- Grease a tray and put coconut mixture in it. Level with spoon.
- When it is at room temperature, refrigerate.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios. Cut into pieces and serve.