- 250 gms Dates; seedless weight; chopped fine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream (125 ml)
- 1 cups mixed nuts; almonds, pistachios and walnut; chopped
- into chunks
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut (sweet)
1. Mix the dates and cream, microwave on high for 3 minutes.
2. Remove and mix and microwave for a further 2 minutes.
3. Remove stir in the nuts and microwave for a further 3 minutes. Times may vary depending on the microwave.
4. Stir, let it cool and make a large sausage or salami on a piece of foil, roll in desiccated coconut and freeze until hard (2-3 hours)
5. Cut into ½ to ¾ inch slices. Serve with Coffee.
6. To make them healthier you can replace the cream with water.