lets go ahead and learn how to prepare shira / kesari bath :
- 1 cup soji
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup boiled milk
- 1 cup sugar
- pinch of cardamom powder
- pinch of kesar n yellow color
- In a pan fry in low flame 1 cup of fine soji till its color is slightly and rest it aside.
- In a pan heat 1 tbsp Ghee n fry cashew nut and raisins.
- now add fried soji into this and fry 4 a while.
- add boiled (1/2 cup water n 1/2 cup milk), pinch of kesar and yellow color and stir well.
- cover it with a lid and switch off the flame and rest it for 2 minutes.
- after 2 minutes add 1 cup sugar and mix thoroughly.
- when it leave the sides add 2 tbsp ghee and stir well..
- finally add cardamom powder.
your yummy shira/ kesar bath is ready to be served.