GSB community authentic recipe to prepare Chetta ambodo
- 250 gms chana dal
- 15 green chillies
- 2 inch piece ginger
- 3 medium sized onions
- 4 sprigs curry leaves
- A small bunch coriander leaves
- Wash n soak the chana dal for 4 hours. Remove it from d water and allow it to dry for a couple of hours.
- Dry grind it a little at a time to a coarse rava like consistency.
- Crush d green chillies and ginger coarsely and add it to the chana dal.
- Chop onions, curry leaves and coriander leaves very fine and add it to the chana dal along with salt.
- Mix well and after 10 minutes make ambade and deep fry on a medium flame till crisp.
- The end result was absolutely crisp ambado without absorbing oil.